Organic extra virgin olive oil 500 ml
I Carusi extra-virgin olive oil comes from a careful selection of olives and is subjected to continuous controls to ensure absolute genuineness.
High quality oil for dressing raw vegetables, bruschetta, grilled salads and typical dishes.
Extra virgin olive oil of green colour with yellow highlights.
Green fruitiness of great intensity with strong notes of grass, green tomato and aromatic herbs.
On the palate a light bitterness and a medium intensity of pungency result in light floral and leafy scents with a vanilla aftertaste.
Good harmony and persistence.
- Fascionella (Fasciunieddu)
- Green with golden highlights
- Average altitude of olive groves
- 10 metres above sea level
- Free acidity (% oleic acid)
- fruity with a hint of fresh tomato
- slightly spicy with bitter almond aftertaste
- Harvest period
- Ripeness at harvest
- not completed
- Harvesting method
- by hand using mechanical combs
- Milling method
- continuous cycle system
- Sanitary self-control system
- Olive grove crown
- Height of the olive grove
- Medium to support collection